Welcome to our website. All episodes can be found
at the bottom of the home page from the spreaker widget.

Do you have something you would like posted on here?
Send me what you have to: revjameswesley@gmail.com

FaceBook Pages:





Monday, February 15, 2016

Stranded at Romson's Lodge


People find post's about who they are and what they do. This is from my friend, Author JL Callison, from Illinois as he is a great writer for books that are fit for Christian reading. I have just finished his latest book called "Stranded at Romson's Lodge" and will be out soon for everyone to enjoy May 21 (online) and June 21 (in stores). You can find it for Kindle now at this link. www.amazon.com 
Trust me, I never put this book down until I finished reading it. Thanks J L for a great story that was so exciting.


Check it out today and look for it on the shelf soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment